Health and Taste with APIS Himalaya Honey
Apis India, one of the leading pioneer in honey production has introduced healthy variant of honey brands in the Indian market – Apis Himalaya Honey. For the growing health-conscious customers APIS Himalaya is a nutritious replacement for sugar and has a diverse mix of health benefits.
Apis India has world class laboratory that stringently holds extensive quality control assurances meets international standards. Restoring the benefits of pure honey, Apis Himalaya has been produced in the same facility. Offering the richness of pure honey, Apis India has announced attractive promotional offers of one plus one for its customers for its 1kg; 500gms and 225 gms packaging.
Press Release : Chennai, December 2017
Press Release : Vijaywada, November, 2017
- Pracihay Times – http://parichaytimes.info/blog/2017/11/06/add-healthy-flavour-to-your-life-with-apis-himalaya-honey/
- India News Calling – http://www.indianewscalling.com/news/64023-apis-india39s-latest-offering-variants-of-honey-and-vedic-kitchen-ginger-garlic-paste.aspx
- Nrinews24x7 – http://nrinews24x7.com/apis-indias-latest-offering-variants-honey-vedic-kitchen-ginger-garlic-paste/
- For Press Release – https://www.forpressrelease.com/forpressrelease-376678-apis-indias-latest-offering-variants-of-honey-and-vedic-kitchen-ginger-garlic-paste.html
In a market that’s extremely price-sensitive, the two variants are available in following packaging and prices:
- Honey Bottle Himalaya [1kg]-Rs 390
- Honey Bottle Himalaya [500gm]-Rs 220
- Honey Squeezy Himalaya [225gm]-Rs 115
- Honey Jar Himalaya [80gm]-Rs 40
- Honey Bottle Himalaya [100gm]-Rs 45
- Honey Bottle Himalaya [25gm]-Rs 15
Availability: The product is available at the listed retails outlets: Aditya Birla retail, Spencer, Hyper city, Spar hyper market, Nilgiris, Ushodaya, Ratan deep, Vishal Mega mart, Mk retail, Sarvna and Namdhari; Kendriya Bhandar to name a few. Apis Himalaya Honey is also available on Grofers, Flipkart & Amazon in Bangalore.
About Apis India: APIS INDIA is one of the few companies which has been certified with ISO- 22000 for documented procedure that applies to Food Safety framed by International body for Honey. Incorporated in the year 1982, the venture is headed by Vimal Anand, Managing Director and Amit Anand, Joint Managing Director. APIS India is one of leaders in the field of organized Honey trade in India. With its a world class in-house facilities for testing lab; processing and filtration for honey. It has a state of art manufacturing facility spread in over 7 acre in Roorkee with a capacity to process over 100 tonnes of honey per day. With a mission to make pure and natural products a part of consumers everyday life the company has also forayed into Tea; Cookies & Preserves considering the changing purchase dynamics & growing need of the quality branded packaged products.